Have you ever wanted to improve your complexion, tighten your skin, boost collagen and elastin, reduce wrinkles and basically turn the clock back on your skin’s appearance?
Radio Frequency (RF) is the latest technology that can achieve all of these things!
Patients prefer skincare with Solano Plastic Surgery’s Optimas radio frequency device because it is:
- Treats multiple skin issues
- Is non-invasive
- Requires only topical anesthetic
- Requires no downtime
Our multi-functional skincare device lets our patients
- Tighten sagging skin
- Improve skin tone
- Improve skin complexion
- Reduce skin irregularities
- Correct vascular and pigmented lesions
- Enjoy fast, long-lasting results
Our patients trust their skin to Solano Plastic Surgery because
- We only use devices that are FDA-approved
- We have a track record of clinical success
- We earn high marks in the form of great patient reviews
Solano Plastic Surgery, founded by Dr. Brian Klink, was created to help people of all ages achieve their personal best in health and beauty. We are always on the lookout for innovative and effective treatments that we can bring to our patients that will deliver subtle or dramatic transformations to the body and face. For men and women seeking skin rejuvenation, our Optimas beauty suite enables a wide range of customizable treatments.
Optimas combines state-of-the-art light, laser, and radio frequency. Individually and together, they are effective for skin resurfacing, skin rejuvenation, collagen remodeling and hair removal.
Top 5 Benefits of Optimas
Optimas’ cutting-edge technology and one-of-a-kind design ensures that our patients enjoy:
- Unparalleled flexibility in temperature, energy, and depth controls for results once only achieved with surgery
- Results that surpass CO2 lasers on deep wrinkles
- Up to 50% improvement in the appearance of scars
- Low risk of negative reactions
- Minimal to no downtime
How Optimas Addresses Skin Issues & Skin Aging
The Optimas beauty suite at Solano Plastic Surgery provides a broad range of skin rejuvenation solutions thanks to its specially designed hand pieces:
- Forma – Effective for stimulating the formation of collagen and elastin, Forma offers long-lasting skin tone and texture improvements. It delivers deep and uniform tissue stimulation with safe radio frequency energy.
- Fractora – Fractora bridges the gap between fractional lasers and surgical procedures. Unlike other resurfacing options, Fractora carries little risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. It improves skin complexion, reduces wrinkles, skin irregularities and restores a more youthful appearance to the skin. It is also a valuable tool to fight active cystic acne and acne scars.
- Lumecca – An exciting breakthrough in the world of Intense Pulsed Light therapy, Lumecca also improves vascular and pigmented lesions. A strong sapphire tip ensures that the treatment is painless, while Lumecca’s high pulse repetition rate means faster treatment time. It can be used to treat a variety of skin types. It can also deliver up to three times more energy than other skin rejuvenation options of its kind.
Why Patients Choose Solano Plastic Surgery to Treat Their Skin
A leading cosmetic specialist who has earned high marks both from his patients and peers, Dr. Klink is known for his encyclopedic knowledge of medicine and his commitment to the highest level of patient care. He has been in practice for more than 20 years and founded Solano Plastic Surgery over a decade ago.
Our practice is warm and welcoming, with a friendly staff eager to answer questions and make you feel at ease. When you choose Solano Plastic Surgery, you choose an entire team of dedicated professionals who will provide guidance, information, and any support that you might need. You will receive our V.I.P. treatment from the moment you arrive, through to your initial consultation, your treatment, recovery and post-treatment follow-ups.
We understand that skincare is extremely personalized, as each patient’s skin is wholly unique. Dr. Klink and our team have decades of combined experience in skincare, making it easy to diagnose skin problems, create an effective treatment plan, and implement that plan with patient-pleasing results.
Are You A Good Candidate for Optimas?
Skincare treatments are non-invasive with Optimas. Therefore, if you are in relatively good health, you are likely an excellent candidate. Your state of mind is important, too. You need to have realistic expectations about the results that can be achieved, as well as how those results may impact you.
During your preliminary skincare consultation, you’ll be asked to talk about your medical history, lifestyle and aesthetic goals. Once we know more about you, our team will determine which approach is safe, effective and ideal for you.
How to Prepare for a Skincare Consultation at Solano Plastic Surgery
Achieving aesthetic improvement is a team effort. We will do our part at Solano Plastic Surgery, and you can do yours. In order to evaluate whether a specific treatment will bring you the results you desire, we will ask you about:
- Medical conditions
- Drug allergies
- Previous surgeries or treatments
- Current medications (prescription, OTC, supplements)
- Use of alcohol, tobacco and recreational drugs
- Your primary reason for wanting a skincare treatment
- The outcome you expect
Your preliminary consultation will also include:
- A physical examination of the treatment area
- A discussion of your options
- Our recommended course of treatment
- A review of likely outcomes
- A review of risks and potential complications
- A discussion of healing, recovery, and benefits
Other Options for You
There are literally hundreds of different skin-resurfacing treatments available, but the most desired and effective should only be performed by a certified cosmetic practitioner. These include:
- Ablative Lasers – removes the outer layers of skin to encourage new skin growth. Optimas fractional lasers accomplish the same goals, but remove only a fraction of skin in the treatment area. Optimas results are dramatic and require less downtime than treatments with ablative lasers.
- Chemical Peels – a chemical solution is brushed onto the skin. Old skin cells slough off and smoother, younger-looking skin is revealed. Unlike Optimas, chemical peels may require patients to take up to a week off from their normal activities until their skin returns to normal.
- Dermabrasion/Microdermabrasion – an instrument is used to slough off the outer layers of skin, which reveals healthier skin underneath. After a treatment, the skin can be red, tender and raw.
How to Prepare for a Skincare Treatment at Solano Plastic Surgery
Because Optimas treatments are non-invasive, there is very little you need to do prior to your treatment. There are no dietary restrictions. We do recommend that patients stop smoking two weeks prior to an Optimas treatment to ensure that the tobacco is not having a negative effect on circulation.
What to Expect During & After a Skincare Treatment
On treatment day, our staff will welcome you, go over your paperwork, and talk to you about after-care. The treatments themselves are fast, making them an ideal “lunch hour” indulgence.
When your treatment is complete, you are good to go! No supplements or medications are necessary after a treatment with Optimas, and there is no downtime thanks to the non-invasive nature of this unique treatment. Most of our patients can return to work immediately.
It is easy to transform your appearance with the help of the Optimas skincare suite. Let us show you how! If you would like to know more about the services we offer, please call or email us to request more information or schedule a consultation.